Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tools I Use

Here is a list of most of the tools I use everyday at home and at work. Some are free others I pay for.  What do you use?

7-zip - for compressed files of any type
CCleaner - for general all-purpose disk and registry maintenance
DA Document Manager - managing all of my documents - (we are trying to go paperless)
doPDF - for printing to pdf
DVDFab - for DVD duplication
Google Chrome - for Internet Browsing
GrabBee - for video capture
IcoFX - for creating and editing icons
IfoEdit - for editing DVD ifo files
KeePass - for password generation and tracking
Media Browser - for maintaining my music and video collection in Media Center and Windows Home Server
Safe Eyes - for Parental controls on my kids laptops
SmartFTP - for website updates
TCPOptimizer - for optimizing my internet and network bandwidth
Trillian - for Instant Messaging
UltraEdit - for quick text writing and editing
UltraISO - for ISO creating and mounting
VLC Media player - for playing just about any type of media
WinDirStat - for Disk maintenance
Windows Live Photo Gallery - for tagging and maintaining my ever growing photo collection
Windows Live Writer - for blog posts

Technorati Tags: