Man, Steve, you tag hard. So I haven't written an entry since December...
Tangent: Happy new Year everyone and I hope you all had a great Holiday Season. Now, get back to work. We have a March 31st Code Complete deadline!
So let me explain what I've been tagged with. It is something called a blogmeme. This is the blog world's version of a chain letter. Now I don't make a habit of passing chain letters on so at the end of this I may or may not tag someone else (of course, I have to know someone who blogs to tag, which I don't)
So here it goes, 5 things you don't know about me:
- My favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life". Go ahead call me a sap. I don't care.
- I am a photography buff and you can see some of my work at bossphoto.net
- Some have seen my duet of Meatloaf's Paradise By The Dashboard Lights in which I sing Ellen Foley's part (the girl).
- I have a mole in the middle of my back
- I'm becoming a huge modern Country Music fan. Its the only music these days that I can actually understand the lyrics and don't mind my 8 year old son to hear.
Well, that's that! I have decided that I don't know anyone who has a blog so this arm of the game of tag has ended...
Every party needs a pooper...