Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Beginning!

The world of blogging is not something new to me as a consumer, but as a writer it is completely new.

My co-worker and friend, Steve St. Jean suggested that I join him in the world of blogging. So here I am.

The Microsoft Patterns & Practices Summit in Redmond, WA is where I am this week and will begin my recitative from. Look back here for my thoughts of each days events and sessions.

rec‧i‧ta‧tive  / [res-i-tuh-teev]
1. of the nature of or resembling recitation or declamation. –adjective
2. a style of vocal music intermediate between speaking and singing. –noun
3. a passage, part, or piece in this style. –noun
[Origin: 1635–45; < It recitativo. See recite, -ive]

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard, Dave. I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete